Welcome to SHARPEX
SHARPEX founded in 1997 is located in the Industrial Park of Terrebonne.
We have over 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE in the field of cutting tools, more specifically in precision sharpening of industrial cutting tools and modifying standard tools to a client’s specifications.
SHARPEX has become the supplier of choice of many well known enterprises in key industries thanks to:
- utilization of the most advanced tools CNC grinding technology combined with continuous research & development
- our know how, our extensive expertise and experience of over 30 years in the field of cutting tools
- our determination to constantly provide high precision cutting tools and quality service while remaining competitive.
Among industries served by Sharpex are: aircraft, aerospace, metal, automotive, moulds, plastics, woodworking, paper, machine shops & many others.
Our mission goes beyond precision tools grinding, our mission is to constantly provide quality service that exceeds the expectations of our customers while remaining competitive and to build a long term partnership based on trust.
Our vision is: Always earning the right to be our clients’ first choice
At SHARPEX, we are proud to offer the following services:
We grind a wide range of high precision industrial cutting tools made of hss, cobalt or carbide such as: end mills, drills, counterbores, countersinks, taps, annular cutters, reamers, milling cutters, profile cutters, high velocity tools, guillotine knives, granulator knives, compression spiral tools & many others
FABRICATION OF CUSTOM MADE TOOLS
Various companies require different special custom made tools for their projects and applications. Our extensive expertise allows us to design the required tools and to recommend you the appropriate material for your application. Our most advanced tool grinding technology permits us to provide you with tools with very tight tolerances.
We perform on a regular basis different tool modifications according to client’s specific requirements and needs. Modifications range from reducing shank, adding radius, modifying angle to changing the shape or the dimension of a tool.
- Professional advice and technical support on the use of your cutting tools so as to optimize their performance
- Surface grinding
- Cylindrical grinding (external or internal)